Looking for science & technologies workshops for your children in Paris ?
The activities are proposed for children aged 3 to 12 in French and our teachers may help translating.
We offer different workshops: « general » science for kids aged 6 to 12 with many experiments, robotics & 3D for kids aged 9 to 12, and finally Montessori-inspired experiments for the youngest (3 to 6).
#learning #making #playing #thinking #imagining #tinkering #creating #diy
- Acquiring a general knowledge of sciences in order to better understand Nature ;
- Practicing maths & physics through making and creating.
- Enhancing children’s autonomy and ability to react when facing an issue;
- Discovering scientific approach.
How the science workshop takes place
- theory, introducing the concept ;
- practicing :
- Chemistry & physics experiments, biology experiments with plants ;
- Educative games, logic games, practical puzzles;
- Technical projects over several sessions: electronics, robotics, 3D design & printing; it involves tinkering, making, carrying on until it works.
Mathematics : first notions of algorithmics, encryption, geometry, recurrence, variables, coordinate systems, logic.
Living : evolution, natural selection, vegetal world, genes, bacteria, neurosciences, nutrition, taste, biomimicry.
Our planet : volcanos, earthquakes, tectonic, ocean currents, climate shift;
Physics : electromagnetism (light, electricity, magnetism), waves, energy, fundamental forces, first approach of thermodynamics, fluids mechanics, classical mechanics, infinitely small (introduction to quantum physics).
Chemistry : understanding reactions.
Cosmology : fascinating celestial objects (stars, black holes…), space travel.
- Dates : holidays (Mondays till Fridays) or weekdays during French school time.
- Groups: ages: 3-6 and 6-12
- 9 AM to 4 or 5 PM
email@example.com – +33 6 18 92 19 40